Registered Nurse(Full Time) in Rockville, MD
National Spine and Pain Centers Website
No recruiters please
National Spine & Pain Centers, the nation's largest interventional pain management practice, is seeking a qualified and energetic Full Time Registered Nurse to support the team at our Rockville, MD location.
*The hours are Monday through Friday, 830-5. No weekends/nights or holidays!
Our outstanding staff of medical professionals demonstrates extraordinary diagnostic and therapeutic skill, encompassing both physiatry and anesthesiology, to provide patients with the most comprehensive approach available to pain management.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to patient assessment; assistance with patient procedures and the implementation of provider care plans; equipment and supply maintenance; and clinical compliance.
To effectively meet the needs of our organization, we require that all Registered Nurses have the following:
- A completed degree from an accredited school of Nursing program;
- A valid Maryland Registered Nurse license;
- Current CPR and ACLS certification;
- PACU (post anesthesia care unit)/Recovery Room experience;
- Equivalent of two (2) years’ experience in administration of IV Therapy
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must have satisfactory background check inclusive of driving, criminal, employment reference, education, and social security.
Successful candidates will demonstrate superior written and interpersonal communication skills, as well as the ability to work well both autonomously and in a team environment. Additionally, excellent judgment, strong time management skills, and a passion for providing incomparable patient care are required. Knowledge of ASC governmental guidelines, HIPAA regulations, and at least one year of clinical expertise in Pain Management nursing are preferred.
National Spine & Pain Centers offers supportive management, a great working environment, competitive compensation, medical/dental/vision insurance options, life insurance plans, employer matched 401(k), holidays and PTO.
Be the first to see new jobs near Rockville, MD!
Enter your email address below to receive new jobs when they are posted.No thanks